Friday, April 15, 2016

Day in the City ๐ŸŽ 

Yesterday me and one of my dear friends spent an afternoon on the city streets. Photographing, talking and constantly running back inside, escaping from the cold. We did eventually end up capturing some really nice pics which I felt like sharing with you all today. 

But first things first, can we just have a moment to appreciate and admire her hair? I mean, seriously. 












































This city always finds a way to surprise and inspire me. We spent a little time finding the perfect place to take our pictures, but the place we ultimately landed on was actually found accidentally. There we were, just casually walking on the cold streets of Helsinki, when we realized how beautiful the street actually was. So we stopped and captured it.

xoxo

Isabella ๐Ÿญ

No comments:

Post a Comment