Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Spring looks | 2016 πŸ’

If someone would ask me which time of the year I am, soul-wise, I would have to say spring. This quarter of the year is filled with light, colors, new possibilities, happiness and of course, amazing style. Spring is the time when everyone gets another chance, an opportunity to leave the darkness and coldness of the winter and begin everything again, from a fresh, clean slate. 

Brimmed hats, yes please! This outfit has a little edge to it, but it's also very girly and casual. The hat adds a classy effect to this otherwise so chill look.


The next look is all about pastels, girly details and soft combinations. If don't feel like showing too much skin, but you still love crop tops, don't worry - you're not alone! When ever I feel like pulling out my crops, I just pair them with some high-wasted jeans or skater skirts. As the cherry on top, the delicate lace on the cardigan truly makes this look perfect for those day dreamers.

Speaking of skater skirts... This all-white look might even be my favorite. When your clothes are all white, there are no rules when it comes to accessorizing. My pop of color came from this gorgeous H&M bag, which I'm seriously obsessed with right now. Add in some jewelry and voila! 



 
Happy spring everyone!


xoxo,
Isabella πŸ’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment